So you are involved in becoming an professional at drawing and painting the cars?  You have certainly discovered the right place!
I thought it would be a great idea to find the best resources and information on figure drawing and put it all together for everyone in a single simple location for easy reference.  Below are what I really feel to become,  many of the greatest resources for supporting you learn how to draw cars.

how to draw cars books - Art of the Hot Rod

The closest thing I can compare it to is when I was a teenager with raging hormones and saw my first copy of Playboy. I knew there were some very intriguing stories inside but I couldn't stop looking at the pictures! That is the same way I felt about Art of the Hot Rod. I always go to the photos. You could put this book out on your coffee table, open in up to almost any page, invite some none car folks over to your house and I can almost guarantee you that someone will pick it up and start talking about what they see. Photographer Peter Harholdt is an artist. The way you see these cars through his eyes is amazing. I will never look at a car at a car show the same way again.

Author : Ken Gross, Peter Harholdt
Price : $28.16

Art of the Hot Rod